I’ve had more than a few requests for this post, so here you go: my daily makeup routine and a few other favorite products! Before switching to Beautycounter, I was using products from a few different brands. Not only are Beautycounter’s products safer and about the same price point as what I was using before, the quality is so much better. Seriously.
You can also check out my skincare routine here.
The best way to get a bang for your buck is the Flawless in Five bundle. It’s six products that you can apply in under five minutes and be on your way looking fabulous.
- Tint Skin Hydrating Foundation — This lightweight foundation comes in ten shades and blends effortlessly. I highly recommend applying it with the retractable foundation brush — it applies more evenly and you use less product this way.
- Concealer Pen — No other way to describe it than a “clicky-pen” of concealer. It comes in five shades and is perfect for covering up blemishes and dark circles.
- Brow Pencil or Brow Gel — I’m a big fan of the brow pencil but the new brow gel is phenomenal. I only just started filling in my eyebrows a year ago, but wow what a difference it makes! You can now choose either the pencil or the gel with the Flawless in Five.
- Volumizing Mascara or Lengthening Mascara — I love both of these mascaras! The wands are different (the volumizing mascara has a thicker wand) but they both stay put all day.
- Powder Blush — These lend a great pop of color and without any heavy metals (did you know a lot of powder blushes contain traces of toxic heavy metals?!). I love Nectar and Guava!
- Lip Gloss — I never thought I’d wear lip gloss again after middle school, but gosh Beautycounter’s lip glosses are amazing. They aren’t sticky, come in a stunning array of colors, and have a hint of peppermint or vanilla. I always have one in my bag!
Very soon, Beautycounter will also be offering Dew Skin as an option for Flawless in Five instead of Tint Skin! Dew Skin is often called “the gateway to Beautycounter” — it’s a first product for a lot of people and honestly, it’s amazing. It was my first product too! Dew Skin is a tinted moisturizer with 20 SPF and comes in five shades. I wear it every day (can’t get enough SPF living in Miami!) and often mix it with my Tint Skin before applying.
Other makeup products I love:
- Sheer Lipstick— These are basically tinted chapsticks with a hint of vanilla and I cannot get enough of them. I’m slowly building my collection and usually have one in every pocketbook. My favorites are Petal, Rose, and Poppy!
- Color Intense Lipstick — Never in one million years did I think I would be wearing lipstick. But here I am and I LOVE my lipstick. Every shade is stunning, but I’m currently partial to Little Black Dress. [Not-fun fact: a lot of lipsticks still have traces of LEAD. Yes, that lead that can lead to birth defects, developmental delays, and other health issues. You won’t find any lead in Beautycounter’s lipsticks thanks to their incredible ingredient sourcing and meticulous testing protocols.]
- Velvet Eyeshadow Palette — I love to use the Classic Palette when I want to get a little dressed up! The shades are just gorgeous.
There are so many makeup products I have yet to try. Next on my list is the Cream Pinch Cream Blush! It will be perfect for summer.
Not sure what products or shades are right for you? You can take my 2-minute skincare survey or send me an email at email@example.com for some help and personalized recommendations!
[…] I’ve had more than a few messages asking about my skincare and makeup routines, so I figured it was time to write up a post! I was not much of a product maven before finding Beautycounter, but as a consultant I’ve had the opportunity to try out different products and find the best ones for my skin. You can also check out my makeup routine here. […]